SEO Points from Google Algorithm in 2018
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- December 31, 2018 at 10:55 am #51030
Chrome Security Warnings:
– Google shows unsecured(non-HTTPS) forms, Nor chrome version 68+ begin to make all non-HTTPS sites as “Not Secure”
Mobile Speed Update:
– Google rolled out lighthouse lab data results instead of page speed insights & confirms that ranking affected for slowest sites.
Mobile first indexing:
– Google announced mobile first indexing for a website; Google has suggested they are migrating sites’ data gradually for google smartphone bot.
– Google moved videos from organic like results with thumbnails for dedicated video Carousel.
Snippet length drops:
– After displaying upto 300+ character snippets in SERP; Google rolled back most of the snippets to the former limits(150-160 characters).
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or