Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
January 17, 2019 at 11:39 am #52158
I would like to give these questions’ answer:
Robotics mainly focus on artificial intelligence. It is the subject which is going to transform the tech and engineering enterprise. Robotics mainly focus on how to make a robot that really works and behave like a human.
February 21, 2019 at 10:28 am #54031
1. System Thinking
– A good roboticist should able to understand how all of the different systems work together and should comfortable with the theory behind all of them.
2. Active Learning
-As an active learner, it will help you to learn new things quickly and easily when the need arises throughout your whole career.
3. The Programming Mindset
– A good robotician should be comfortable learning any new language if and when it is required.
4. Judgment or Decision Making
5. Technology Design
6. Complex Problem Solving
– Persistence in the sense, trying to explain a complex topic to others.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or