R.java File in Android
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- December 27, 2018 at 10:55 am #50908
R.java is an automatically formed class which caches information about resources (such as strings, layouts, colors etc).
R.java basically makes links elements between XML & java; In android, All resources are stored in R.java file
– R.java file is an index into all the resources defined in the directory (res/ ). – This id can be used in the activity source file to perform any action on the component.
– This is particularly powerful with the code-completion features of IDEs like Eclipse & Android Studio because it lets you quickly and interactively locate the specific reference you’re looking for.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or