Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- December 28, 2018 at 10:40 am #50945
– First of all, start to analyze things in all the ways you can. Start to observe things as a customer point of view. It will help you most to do a good start.
-If you asking for tech skills then having a foundation level certificate in Testing will definitely get you a job. For that, you can do a specific QA course from a trustworthy academy/institute.
-Learn Software Development Life Cycle. It is the basic of QA.
- December 28, 2018 at 10:44 am #50950
The answer is definitely yes.
-As a tester, you’re upholding the end user and making sure that they’re being delivered a quality product. And all know that quality is the most important part of any of the product/thing.
– A quality tester’s demand is rising day by day. In fact, just last year, QA was considered one of the fastest growing spot out there.
- February 14, 2019 at 10:32 am #53637
Alongside our increasing dependence on software, the cost of delivering poor quality software is rising. And as a result, corporations need better quality assurance than before.
– Today everyone wants to have the latest and greatest technology. But what exactly is the latest and greatest technology? The answer is a QA professional sits right in the center of all the development, reviewing, and testing technology before it hits the hands of users. Then it’s become the latest and greatest technology.
As per these points, QA professional is the job of the future.
- April 19, 2019 at 11:58 am #55905
Manual testing is the testing of software where tests are executed manually by QA Analysts. It doesn’t require any tool to perform testing. The tester checks all the essential features of the given software. In this process, the software testers execute the test cases and generate the test reports without the help of any automation software testing tools. It is a classical method of all testing types and helps very much in find bugs.
The benefit is The manual testing method allows human observation, which may be useful to offer a user-friendly system.
In Automation Testing, testers write code/test scripts to automate test execution. Testers use appropriate automation tools to develop test scripts and validate the software. Automated testing entirely relies on the pre-scripted test which runs automatically to compare actual result with the expected results. Automation requires some manual effort to create initial testing scripts. As most of the part of the testing process is automated, you can have a speedy and efficient process
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or