Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 11, 2019 at 10:28 am #53345
C++ enables you to have a pointer on a pointer, etc. Passing an argument by reference or by address both empower the passed argument to be changed in the calling function by the called function.
C++ enables a function to restore a pointer to a local variable, static variable and progressively allotted memory also.
1) Pointes is a special type of variables that are utilized to store the memory address of other variables.
2) Pointers are pronounced ordinarily as different variables with a distinction of ‘*’ that is available before the pointer identifier.
3) There are two operators that are utilized with the pointers one is ‘&’ and another one is ‘*’.
4) ‘&’ is known as the address of the operator and ‘*’ is known as dereferencing operator, both are prefixed, unary operators.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or