Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- October 17, 2017 at 1:28 am #21708
I think any guide to this program will help you, for example, here I found an article about how to add presets to LightRoom http://weedit.photos/2017/using-lightroom-6-how-to-add-presets-to-lightroom/
- December 25, 2018 at 12:30 pm #50595
HDR processing is a great option for creating powerful photographs. Take a look at the process of creating HDR-like effects in both Lightroom.
1. Open Photo which you want to give an HDR effect.
2. Firstly, edit the settings in the Basic section of the Develop Module. Change contrast to +25, highlights to -65, shadows to +70, whites to -35, and blacks to +20.
3. set clarity to +75 and vibrancy to +35.
This will give you a perfect HDR effect. You can see the result.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or