Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- March 6, 2019 at 10:36 am #54519
1) The way toward separating the principle program into executable subsection is called module programming.
2) Modular programming is a software design procedure that accentuates isolating the usefulness of a program into free, compatible modules, with the end goal that each contains all things required to execute just a single part of the ideal usefulness.
3) This idea promotes reusability.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or