Memory Leak In C
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- March 16, 2019 at 10:26 am #54903
1) A memory leak is a kind of resource leak that happens when a Computer program incorrectly oversees memory allocations in such a process that memory which is no longer required is not released.
2) A memory leak may also happen when an object is saved in memory yet can’t be obtained by the running code.
3) A memory leak happens when programmers create a memory in heap and forget to remove it.
4) Memory leaks are especially major issues for programs like daemons and servers which by definition never end.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or