manage multistore in prestashop
Thread TagsAdobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- December 27, 2018 at 10:33 am #50899
Follow this steps to manage multistore in prestashop:
1. Log into your Prestashop admin panel. Go to Preferences -> General
2. Set Enable multistore to YES
3. Open Advanced Parameters -> Multistore; Add new shop group
4. Specify the group name & select suitable options. Be sure to check the description of each field as some options CANNOT be changed later.
5. Save changes
6. Click on Add a new shop button in the top right corner
7. Specify shop name and select shop group. Select associated categories.
8. Select the theme for the new store. Select data that should be imported to the new store.
9. Save changes.
10. Set URL for your new shop
11. Specify the domain name, SSL domain, and Physical URL and Virtual URL
12. Open URL and check how your store looks
13. Select the appropriate store or store group when changes are performed in Prestashop
Hope this helps!!
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or