Limitations of CSS
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- March 23, 2019 at 10:22 am #54935
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets, it is a language used for styling HTML elements.
It has many limitations as a programming language, some of them are as bellows:
1) It cannot perform any logical operations like if/else, for/while, +/-, etc.
2) You cannot read your files using CSS.
3) Unable to interact with databases.
4) CSS can’t request a web page.
5) Ascending by selectors is not possible.
6) Limitations of vertical control.
7) No expressions.
8) No column declaration.
9) Pseudo-class not controlled by dynamic behavior.
10) Rules, styles, targeting specific text not possible.
Although using CSS3, you can now add animations to your HTML elements
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or