CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets, it is a language used for styling HTML elements.
It has many limitations as a programming language, some of them are as bellows:
1) It cannot perform any logical operations like if/else, for/while, +/-, etc.
2) You cannot read your files using CSS.
3) Unable to interact with databases.
4) CSS can’t request a web page.
5) Ascending by selectors is not possible.
6) Limitations of vertical control.
7) No expressions.
8) No column declaration.
9) Pseudo-class not controlled by dynamic behavior.
10) Rules, styles, targeting specific text not possible.
Although using CSS3, you can now add animations to your HTML elements
Viewing 1 reply thread
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.Please login or register. Registration is 100% free.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Call Us Now For Free Consultation97370 05566
Our experts listen to you patiently and suggest you the right course after conducting a personality profile test. Register your interest below to schedule personality profile test for you.