Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 2, 2019 at 4:41 pm #52975
1) The library is a prime shooting ground for research stuff, books, and resources for your study need.
2) Fruitful Environment: There is an atmosphere of potency that can help you focus on the task at hand. Libraries are generally quiet, which is find helpful.
1) Since the library is a public area, you don’t specifically get to customize it to your personal rules.
2) There will still be some kind of systems like you can only refer to a certain number of books.
- February 20, 2019 at 10:33 am #54005
Here I would like to state some advantages of the library over the study lounge.
Library staff is there to point you in the right direction. A writing center might be nearby which can help you craft essays or revise papers. There are sufficient resources at the library. And at last, you have that peaceful place to study silently.
So as per my think library is the better one to learn and study both peacefully.
- March 4, 2019 at 3:03 pm #54270
A library is a peaceful place to study uninterruptedly. If you want to learn, read and study alone then a library is the best place for you. The benefit is you will find any required book and material you needed for your study.
Otherwise, student lounge is there for group discussions/ studies, chilling and all. Both have their own benefits.
- March 9, 2019 at 11:40 am #54601
Yes, they are.
Because nowadays there is no need to sign in a library register whenever you want to go in or came out of the library. There is RFID in your library card, which will verify that you are the registered member of that college. And at the library gate, there is an RFID reader you have to just show your card and if your card will be verified, you are allowed to enter. That’s it!
- March 13, 2019 at 7:25 pm #54864
The biggest advantage is the readiness of information. In theory, having a library’s worth of information online that is always available for access is a huge advantage. Being able to check out a book or article anywhere, anytime makes getting your information easier and faster.
- March 20, 2019 at 2:44 pm #54921
Studying in a study lounge or computer lab where other students are present puts beneficial positive stress on you. In the context of libraries, working on projects, assignments, and studying is what you do there. But if you want to study alone or in a peaceful place than the library is a better option for you. And usually, students don’t prefer to study in a computer lab. They just go for their practical practices there.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or