Integration of App with DB
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- December 27, 2018 at 11:09 am #50911
In order to connect Mysql With your React Native Application, you will have to create a REST API, (In Simplest Form You need a connection from your backend to your application),
Steps to follow:
1. Setup a server (Any languages Python, Go, Ruby, Erlang, Java)
2. Establish Database Connection.
3. Create REST API to access connection.
4. Call REST API from your React-Native Application.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or