HTML V/S HTML5
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 25, 2019 at 10:21 am #52556
The one predictable thing about Information Technology is that occasional updates/changes are inevitable. No language is capable of avoiding upgrades and/or new releases. HTML is no special case. HTML5 was released with the essential target of enhancing the World Wide Web understanding for developers and the end users.
1) HTML5 is the latest version of HTML.
2) It has got some new features like : –
(iii) Date Select Function
(vi) 2D/3D graphics
(vii) Local SQL database which does not require an external plugin and so on.
3) The greatest preferred standpoint that HTML5 has over its unnumbered predecessor is that it has high-level audio and video support which was not a piece of the version specifications in the previous HTML.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or