How would you Test a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Web Application?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 25, 2019 at 12:09 pm #52571
The testing of web applications that interact with a web service can be broken down into two parts:
– Testing of the Web Service in a separate part: Each web service has one or more functions which can be examined by sending relevant requests and analyzing the response and verifying correct data is returned in the response. We can use tools such as SoapUI to test a Soap Service or Rest Client to test a RESTful web service.
– Integration Testing of Web Service with the Front End: The integration testing is also essential as it can highlight issues with data in the request and display of the response.
The reason for this division is to be able to recognize issues in the web service much faster and easier to debug.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or