How to set a bitmap file as a new pattern fill?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 9, 2019 at 11:28 am #51838
Follow these steps:
– Create a pattern using the fireworks tools.
– Slice the pattern and save it as a gif or jpeg.
– Open a new canvas in fireworks. Draw a rectangle to which you wish to —- apply the pattern which you created.
– Go to the Properties at the bottom of the page and click on Fill – Category>Pattern>Other as you see in the image on the right.
– Select the pattern which you created. The rectangle gets filled with this pattern.
Hope this help you 🙂
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or