Bounce rate is an indication that something is wrong in your strategy; probably, you’re not attracting the right site visitor or the visitors coming don’t have a good UX(User Experience); Reducing bounce rate for website helps to boost your conversion rate.
Below are some of the steps to reduce bounce rates:
– Content’s readability (sub-headings, bullet points, moderated bold keywords, conversational content)
– Avoid annoying Popups (Organize popups well)
– Create convincing Call-to-Action
– Keep blog content fresh with appropriate content
– Speed up your page
– Set External Links to Open in New Window
Viewing 1 reply thread
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.Please login or register. Registration is 100% free.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Call Us Now For Free Consultation97370 05566
Our experts listen to you patiently and suggest you the right course after conducting a personality profile test. Register your interest below to schedule personality profile test for you.