How to reduce Bounce rate ?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- December 26, 2018 at 1:21 pm #50859
Bounce rate is an indication that something is wrong in your strategy; probably, you’re not attracting the right site visitor or the visitors coming don’t have a good UX(User Experience); Reducing bounce rate for website helps to boost your conversion rate.
Below are some of the steps to reduce bounce rates:
– Content’s readability (sub-headings, bullet points, moderated bold keywords, conversational content)
– Avoid annoying Popups (Organize popups well)
– Create convincing Call-to-Action
– Keep blog content fresh with appropriate content
– Speed up your page
– Set External Links to Open in New Window
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or