How to improve CSS Performance?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 12, 2019 at 1:43 pm #53601
Ways to increase the performance of CSS:
– With Async Loading and Caching
– Use preload / HTTP/2 Push
– Concatenate and minify your CSS
– Reduce the size of your stylesheets
– Don’t inline everything
– Avoid expensive properties like:
– Use these above properties conservatively
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or