How to Give Crayon Effect in Fireworks?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 12, 2019 at 12:26 pm #51936
– Paste an image on the canvas.
– Click on Filters>Noise>Add Noise.
– The Add Noise window is displayed as below. Give the Noise Amount value as 25.
– You can try different values, tick the checkbox Color option, tick the Preview option so that you can view the live effects.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or