How to Effectively Design Ad Banner?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 15, 2019 at 12:35 pm #53678
1. Prioritize And Structure The Elements Of Your Banner Ads Properly
Each banner ad design should have four parts:
– Your company name/logo
– The value proposition
– A visual representation of your service/image
– A call to action button
2. Use A Bold Call To Action Button:
This will increase the click-through rate of your ad.
3. Choose Your Images Wisely:
Image of your ad needs to attract the viewers & it should also be relevant to the ad.
4. Use The Right Combination Of Colors
I hope you’ll find the above tips to be useful for generating design ideas.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or