How to Design a Vector Facebook Icon?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 17, 2019 at 12:16 pm #52164
– Take the Type Tool (T) & type the letter “f” on your artboard using the World of Water Font, Bold, with a size of your choice.
– Fill and give a 2 pt Stroke using the same dark gray color.
– Click on Object > Expand twice to expand the text and then apply the stroke.
– Move the letter inside the icon shape and align it to the center.
– You can leave it as it is with the icon shape and the logo as two separate shapes, or you can merge them into a composite path.
– For that, press Unite in the Pathfinder panel followed by Object > Compound Path > Make
– And finally, export it.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or