How to design a strong single page layout for the best UX?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 2, 2019 at 12:22 pm #51406
There are no certain ways to design the best single page site. But you can follow these suggestions to strong layout designing.
– Auto-Scrolling Nav Links
– While clicking on the links you navigate to that section of the page.
– Side Navigation Labels
– You can also design vertical navigation rather than navigation fixed to the top of the page.
– Add CTAs For Sales Pages
– Include CTAs on your page for your products.
– Split The Page Into Sections
– Use On-Scroll Page Animations
Hope this will help you to design your single page site. 🙂
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or