How to design a Flat Countdown Timer in Adobe Photoshop?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 4, 2019 at 1:39 pm #53000
1. Create a new document in Photoshop & create guidelines by just dragging some guides from the Ruler Tool.
2. Using the Ellipse Tool (U) create shape & hide the fill layer and add stroke & color.
3. Zoom and create a 1px line using the Line Tool (U) starting from the top edge of the circle down to the middle.
4. Press Ctrl + Alt + T and you will see a transform control. Move that to the bottom edge of the line by holding the Alt key on the keyboard and clicking and dragging it to the very bottom.
5. While the transform control is still there change the value of the Rotation to 10 degrees and press enter twice.
6. Now press Shift + Ctrl + Alt + T & continue pressing the keys until you have a spiral line shape. Then change the color to white.
7. Duplicate the base first/base shape that we’ve created and placed it at the very top of the layers panel. This will serve as the rotation indicator.
8. Mask the part you want to hide and make sure it matches with the desired day, time, min, sec that we will put it.
9. Using the Text Tool (T) add a number for the desired day, time, min, sec and add the right label to it.
10. Group the layers that we’ve created and duplicate it four times and align them horizontally by adding a 20px gap between each timer
- September 5, 2019 at 1:46 am #61065
Great thoughts, I thank you for the useful materials.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or