How to Create Plugin called "Send Email To Friend" in WordPress??
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
This thread contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
- Author Replies
- AnonymousJanuary 1, 2019 at 12:33 pm #51347
To create a plugin, all you need to do is create a folder and then create a single file with one line of content. Navigate to the wp-content/plugins folder, and create a new folder named yourpluginname. Inside this new folder, create a file named yourpluginname.php.
Firstly you need to structure your Plug-in: When creating complex functionality, splitting your plugin into multiple files and folders might be easier.
2. Name Your Plug-In And Its Functions: When creating a plugin, practice caution in naming the functions, classes, and plugin itself. If your plugin is for generating amazing excerpts, then calling it “excerpts” and calling its main function “the_excerpt” might seem logical. But these names are far too generic and might clash with other plugins that have similar functionality with similar names.
3. Plugin Safety, Of course: If you plan to distribute your plugin, then security is of utmost importance because now you are fiddling with other people’s websites, not just your own. All of the security measures you should take merit.
4. Cleaning Up: Many plugins leaves a lot of unnecessary data lying around. Data that only your plugin uses can wind up as dead weight if the plugin doesn’t clean up after itself.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or