How to Create a Horizontal Line Effect in Fireworks?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 11, 2019 at 12:20 pm #51898
Follow these steps:
– Paste an image on the canvas.
– Select the Rectangle tool from the toolbox and draw a rectangle over the image.
– Select Texture from Properties and choose Line Horizontal-3. Give the Texture Amount to 50%.
– Go to Layers and change the opacity of the rectangle to 35.
– Now change the color of the rectangle to match the image.
– Try different textures and shades.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or