How to Create 3D Anaglyph Effect in Photoshop?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- March 11, 2019 at 3:21 pm #54612
Follow these steps:
1. Open your Image, Go to Layer > Duplicate Layer to create a new copy
2. Go to Layer > Layer Style > Blending Option and uncheck the Red channel in the main tab
3. Blending Options, Disable the red channel and press OK to confirm.
4. Move the Layer, Move the second layer by 25-30px by pressing the right arrow shortcut in your keyboard.
5. Crop the Image, pick the Crop Tool (C) on your toolbox and crop the edges where the layers don’t align.
Test final work using anaglyph 3D glasses.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or