Follow these steps:
1. Open your Image, Go to Layer > Duplicate Layer to create a new copy
2. Go to Layer > Layer Style > Blending Option and uncheck the Red channel in the main tab
3. Blending Options, Disable the red channel and press OK to confirm.
4. Move the Layer, Move the second layer by 25-30px by pressing the right arrow shortcut in your keyboard.
5. Crop the Image, pick the Crop Tool (C) on your toolbox and crop the edges where the layers don’t align.
Test final work using anaglyph 3D glasses.
Viewing 1 reply thread
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.Please login or register. Registration is 100% free.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Call Us Now For Free Consultation97370 05566
Our experts listen to you patiently and suggest you the right course after conducting a personality profile test. Register your interest below to schedule personality profile test for you.