how to change sidebar manually in wordpress
Thread TagsAndroid Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing how to create manual sidebar HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento mobile phones Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Responsive Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- December 26, 2018 at 2:25 pm #50869
Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Go to Appearance > Customize in the WordPress Administration Screens and click the Widget menu in the Theme Customizer.
2. Open the sidebar to which you wish to add the Text Widget.
3. Find the Text Widget in the list of Widgets.
4. Click and drag the Widget to the spot you wish it to appear.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or