how to change sidebar manually in wordpress
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- December 26, 2018 at 2:25 pm #50869
Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Go to Appearance > Customize in the WordPress Administration Screens and click the Widget menu in the Theme Customizer.
2. Open the sidebar to which you wish to add the Text Widget.
3. Find the Text Widget in the list of Widgets.
4. Click and drag the Widget to the spot you wish it to appear.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or