How to Add texture to an image in photoshop?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 4, 2019 at 11:23 am #51473
Start with two layers. The image with the texture you want to add should be on the top layer and the main image should be the bottom layer.
– In the Layers panel, Select the top layer.
– At the top left of the Layers panel, change the blend mode in the drop-down menu from Normal to Overlay.
– Try out some other blend modes to find the one that looks best with your images.
– At the top of the Layers panel, experiment with decreasing the Opacity slider to change the look of the texture on the image.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or