How to add texture to an image in Adobe Photoshop?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 12, 2019 at 1:46 pm #53602
1. Start with two layers. The image with the texture you want to add should be on the top layer and the main image should be the bottom layer.
2. Select the top layer (texture).
3. Change the blend mode in the drop-down menu from Normal to Overlay.
4. You can try out some other blend modes that look best with your images.
5. At the top of the Layers panel, Decrease the Opacity of the image.
- July 23, 2019 at 11:23 pm #59657
This topic will never lose relevance!
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or