How safe is website on WordPress?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
This thread contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 2 years, 1 month ago.
- Author Replies
- AnonymousDecember 27, 2018 at 10:41 am #50901
Here are the steps to follow when your website is hacked:
1. Have a Professional Do it for You.
2. Identify the Hack.
3. Check with your Hosting Company.
4. Restore files from Backup.
5. Malware Scanning and Removal.
6. Check User Permissions.
7. Change Your Secret Keys.
8. Change Your Passwords AGAIN.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or