How do I remove the background in a photo in Adobe Photoshop?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- December 31, 2018 at 11:05 am #51038
Follow these steps to remove the background in a photo in Adobe Photoshop:
– Select the image to work on.
– Choose the Pen Tool
– Select the background that you want to remove from the image.
– After creating a clipping path, select the masked areas by ctrl+enter
– Press “q” to see the removed background
– Select any color of the removed background you want clicking on “Quick Mask” option from the toolbar.
– Click on masked areas
– Choose your desired color and press Enter to complete background removal.
I hope you will get the best solution from our discussion.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or