How can I crop and straighten an image in Photoshop?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 21, 2019 at 1:44 pm #54047
– Select the Crop tool in the Tools panel. A crop border appears.
– Drag any corner to adjust the size and shape of the border.
– Drag the crop border inside to position the image inside the crop border.
– Drag a corner of the crop border outside to straighten or rotate.
– Click the check mark in the options bar or you can also press Enter to complete the crop.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or