– Select the Crop tool in the Tools panel. A crop border appears.
– Drag any corner to adjust the size and shape of the border.
– Drag the crop border inside to position the image inside the crop border.
– Drag a corner of the crop border outside to straighten or rotate.
– Click the check mark in the options bar or you can also press Enter to complete the crop.
Viewing 1 reply thread
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.Please login or register. Registration is 100% free.
GET FREE CONSULTATION
Call Us Now For Free Consultation97370 05566
Our experts listen to you patiently and suggest you the right course after conducting a personality profile test. Register your interest below to schedule personality profile test for you.