Graphic Design Tips For Non-Designers
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 5, 2019 at 3:04 pm #53249
– Take a look at the latest design trends.
– Keep your design consistent to all the pages of your project.
– Don’t forget to use white space.
– Use bright graphics to attract attention.
– Experiment with different versions of the same design.
– Add your own unique flair to your designs.
– Explore projects that are similar to yours and use them to extract new ideas.
– Keep your design clean and crisp.
– Choose colors that work well together.
– Use a grid layout for photos and other elements.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or