Google Medic update: August 2018
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
January 28, 2019 at 11:49 am #52617
In this update, There seems to be a focus on medical and health niches, as well as “YMYL” (Your Money Your Life) types of sites, with crawling into the entertainment and gaming niches as well.
What is YMYL?
Web pages those are focused on money and life events. The Google raters’ guideline defined them as:
– Pages that approach personal information, such as personal identification numbers, bank account numbers, drivers license numbers, etc., which could be used for identity theft.
– Pages used for commercial transactions, on which users might give their credit account or bank account data; for example, any page that enables you to buy something.
– Pages that offer medical or health information that could affect your physical well-being.
– Pages giving advice on major life decisions, such as pages on parenting, buying a home, a vehicle and so on.
– Pages giving advice on major life issues that could impact your future happiness and finances, such as pages giving legal or financial advice.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or