Error types in PHP
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 7, 2019 at 1:45 pm #51542
There is 3 main type of errors:
1. Notices-Simple, non-critical errors that are occurred during the script execution.
2. Warnings-more important errors than Notices, however, the scripts continue the execution.
3. Fatal-this type of error causes a termination of the script execution when it occurs.
Understanding the error types is very important as they help developers know what is going on during the development, and what to look out for during the debugging process.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or