Differences Between Cell Spacing And Cell Padding
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- April 26, 2019 at 10:17 am #56181
Cell Spacing And Cell Padding are the attributes used in table formatting. It sets the whitespaces in your table cells.
These are the essential properties of a web document.
Cell spacing is different than cell padding. It manages the distance between single cells in a table.
1) The cell spacing sets the space between the individual cells.
2) The cell spacing meant for more than one cell.
The attribute which sets the space in a cell between the content and external boundary named as cell padding.
1) The cell padding is used to fix the width between the cell edge and its content.
2) The cell padding meant for a single cell.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or