Difference Between Div and Span tag
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- April 25, 2019 at 10:21 am #56173
1) The Div tag is used to select a block of text so that one can apply styles to it.
2) It is used to creates a logical division of the document in which it applied.
3) Div has ALIGN attribute in it which is not present in case of Span.
4) The div element is block-line which is equivalent to having a line-break before and after it and used to group larger chunks of code.
5) The Span tag is used to select inline text and let users apply styles to it.
6) It used for a small part of HTML inside a line such as inside a paragraph.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or