Destructor And Constructor
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- February 5, 2019 at 10:20 am #53046
A destructor is a member function which destructs or deletes an object.
When is destructor called?
A destructor function is called automatically when the object leaves scope:
(1) the function ends
(2) the program ends
(3) a block containing local variables ends
(4) a delete operator is called
Guidelines of destructor:
1) Destructors have the same name from the class gone before by a tilde (~)
2) Destructors don’t take any argument and don’t return anything.
1) A constructor is an uncommon type of member function that introduces an object automatically when it is created.
2) The compiler identifies a given member function is a constructor by its name and the return type.
3) A constructor has the same name from that of the class and it doesn’t have any return type.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or