Declaration V/S Definition
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
February 6, 2019 at 10:25 am #53253
1) Declaration of variable intends to tell compiler there is a variable\function of the specific data type.
2) In declaration no space is saved for the variable, declaration just tells about the ‘type’ of the variable we are utilizing or we will utilize int he program.
3) Declaration demonstrates a name that enables you to refer to an object made here or somewhere else.
4) Declaring a variable in C resembles saying Compiler ” hello buddy listen, I will utilize this variable in my future code”.
int a; //declaration
1) Definition of variable methods requesting that the compiler assign memory to a variable or define storage for that variable.
2) A definition then again saves the space for the variable and some underlying value is given to it.
3) A definition happens in just a single place.
4) Defining a variable resembles saying Compiler ” hello please Allocate me the memory now.
int i = 1; //definition
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or