Thread TagsAdobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 24, 2019 at 10:33 am #52531
Cybersecurity is a standout amongst the most powerful and energizing fields in tech, consolidating forefront Information Technology with wrongdoing battling. It’s additionally an industry in genuine need of qualified experts.
Finding the correct decision of the program from four accessible decisions is the first means to start your career in cybersecurity.
Here is a certification path for general cybersecurity professionals:
1) ISC2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
2) GIAC Information Security Fundamentals Certification (GISF)
3) CompTIA’s Security+ is an ideal starting point for your cyber security certification path.
If you have already landed in an entry-level position such as in Security operation center then you can go for these certifications.
1) Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
2) GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
3) ISC2 Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
4) GIAC Information Security Professional (GISP)
5) CWNP Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP)
1) Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
2) Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
3) CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
This is a great time to start a career in Information security
(i) Get information security certifications.
(ii) Go to information security conferences to build Your InfoSec Network
Skills required for Job and career in Cyber Security
1. Communication Skills
2. Programming Skills
3. Risk Analysis and Management
4. Understanding Network Protocols
5. Learning Security Principles
- January 29, 2019 at 10:35 am #52643
– The risk is the driving power behind all security operations. So risk management is the must-have thing.
– Another one is log analysis. So that the most useful information about an event can soon and quickly be revealed.
– Disaster Recovery is an important thing. If any unwanted situation has occurred then shifting essential systems to alternate sites or restoring data from backups quickly and completely(is a must thing).
- February 12, 2019 at 10:18 am #53363
Here are a few recognizable career options:
1) Web App Security Tester
2) Network Security
3) Compliance and Auditing
5) Software Security Expert
6) Vulnerability Researcher
and the best job is you can work for the government and help the nation in securing our websites.
– Another thing you can do is a Ph.D. in cybersecurity, teaching the students and have a contributing hand in the purpose of making a secure cyber world.
- February 15, 2019 at 6:09 pm #53699
The necessary one is Linux Shell.
I know it’s not a programming language but to learn how to keep things secure or to crawl around a system the basic understanding of Linux Shell is needed.
The other one is C/C++. It’s an open tool and generally, basics of programming start with c/c++. Having knowledge of c/c++ will really help you to know other language’s basics as well as deep further.
And the others are Python, Perl, JS.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or