Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- April 2, 2019 at 10:23 am #55286
1) The CSS opacity property is utilized to indicate the transparency of an element.
2) In simple word, you can say that it indicates the clarity of the image.
3) In technical terms, Opacity is characterized as how much light is permitted to go through an object.
4) The opacity property modifies the percent opacity of the element it’s applied to.
5) A setting of 0 implies that the element should be invisible and a setting of 1 implies that it should be 100% opaque.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or