Create social media banner images for the facebook page
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 2, 2019 at 12:14 pm #51398
Profile picture, cover image, and background images act like signboard for companies. So you need to create some eye-catching designs.
Here are some tips on how to design the best social media page:
– Keep things fresh and interesting for the target audience.
– Use the correct image sizes, for the Facebook cover photo it is 852 x 315 & for a profile picture, it is180 x 180.
– Create your designs in only RGB color mode, do not use CMYK colors here.
– Make sure that all your designs are visually cohesive across platforms.
– Keep the content image-based.
– Try to make the profile picture and the cover image more interactive with each other.
– Make sure your design follow Facebook’s guidelines page rules.
– Keep your design simple if the design is for a promotion or social media campaign.
– Make it artistic and visually appealing
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or