Concept of OOPs in C++
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training java classes in pune java training institute in pune logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- April 4, 2019 at 10:27 am #55551
1) The focus of the object-oriented programming is to make an object, in code, that has certain properties and techniques.
2) While creating C++ modules, we try to see the whole world in the form of objects.
For instance, a vehicle is an object which has certain properties, for example, color, number of doors, and so forth. It also has certain methods such as accelerate, brake, and so on.
3) Object-oriented programming – As the name implies uses objects in programming.
4) Object-oriented programming intends to execute real-world entities like inheritance, hiding, polymorphism, etc in programming.
5) The main aim of OOP is to bind together the data and the functions that operate on them so that no other part of the code can access this data except that function.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or