Registration To Forum Is 100% Free
Special 67% Discount on all courses Enroll Today
Home › Forum › IT Industry › Technical Discussion › C / C++ Programming › Command Line Arguments in C
Log in with your username and password
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
Register Now, or check out the Site Tour and find out everything Smart Mentors has to offer.
Tagged: C / C++ Programming
This thread contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Test 3 years, 2 months ago.
What Are Command Line Arguments in C?
1) Command line argument is an important concept in C programming.
2) It is generally utilized when you have to control your program from outside.
3) The arguments which we pass to the main() function while completing the program are called as command line arguments.
4) The parameters are always strings held in the second argument of the function which is an array of character pointers.
5) The first argument represents the count of arguments and updated automatically by the operating system.
6) Command line argument is a parameter provided to the program when it is requested.
7) Command line arguments are passed to the main() method.
Syntax: int main(int argc, char *argv)
You must be logged in to reply to this thread.Please login or register. Registration is 100% free.
Our experts listen to you patiently and suggest you the right course after conducting a personality profile test. Register your interest below to schedule personality profile test for you.
Training Mode*Classroom TrainingVirtual Training
Interested in Course*optgroup-C/C++ ProgrammingC ProgrammingC++ Programmingendoptgroupoptgroup-Web Programming (PHP)PHP with MySQL for BeginnersAdvanced PHP with MySQL – Beyond the BasicsMVC Framework for PHP ApplicationsContent Management System for PHP ApplicationsEcommerce Platforms for PHP Applicationsendoptgroupoptgroup-Website DesigningWebsite Designing for BeginnersAdvanced Website Designing – Beyond the Basicsendoptgroupoptgroup-UI/UX DevelopmentUI Development for BeginnersUI Development – Beyond the Basicsendoptgroupoptgroup-Graphics DesigningGraphics Designing for BeginnersAdvanced Graphics Designing : Beyond the Basicsendoptgroupoptgroup-Digital Marketing / SEODigital Marketing & SEO for BeginnersDigital Marketing & SEO – Beyond the BasicsSocial Media Marketing (SMM)Pay Per Click (PPC)endoptgroupoptgroup-Android DevelopmentAndroid Development Course For BeginnersAndroid Development Course – Beyond the Basicsendoptgroupoptgroup-Quality Testing / Project ManagementWeb Testing Course for BeginnersAdvanced Web Testing Course – Beyond the Basicsendoptgroupoptgroup-Industrial / Internship TrainingInternship Training For AndroidInternship training for Quality Testing / Project ManagementInternship training for Digital Marketing / SEOInternship training for Graphics DesigningInternship training for UI / UX DevelopmentInternship training for Web DesigningInternship training for PHPendoptgroup