Command Line Arguments in C
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- March 26, 2019 at 10:30 am #55049
1) Command line argument is an important concept in C programming.
2) It is generally utilized when you have to control your program from outside.
3) The arguments which we pass to the main() function while completing the program are called as command line arguments.
4) The parameters are always strings held in the second argument of the function which is an array of character pointers.
5) The first argument represents the count of arguments and updated automatically by the operating system.
6) Command line argument is a parameter provided to the program when it is requested.
7) Command line arguments are passed to the main() method.
Syntax: int main(int argc, char *argv)
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or