Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 4, 2019 at 10:53 am #51463
Student Lounge: A space fit for conjoint work with mobile computers. You may use projectors, you may work/study in groups.
Library: Usually students are not allowed to take especially mobile phones in the library. You may be not allowed to study in groups.
- January 22, 2019 at 10:32 am #52270
Be that as it may, in case you’re referring to a place out on the strip simply off campus they’ll, for the most part, know where you are on grounds and know the procedure on how to best approach delivery to your quarters/fraternity house/study Hall.
Depends upon the Campus security convention. They can positively convey to the main entrance of the dorm.
- January 25, 2019 at 10:32 am #52562
Yes, it’s true.
Because all the possible tech support requires to finish or to learn the project is available in the student lounge.
If there is an attractive activity hall then others will come and ask for to provide it on rent so colleges can earn also.
- November 22, 2019 at 5:13 pm #63660
What are the rules to follow while using a college library?
- November 22, 2019 at 5:15 pm #63661
These are the rules that you should follow while using the college library:
- Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library
- Silence to be maintained
- No discussion permitted inside the library
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library
- Textbooks, printed materials, and issued books are not allowed to be taken inside the library
- No use of Mobile Phones inside the library.
- Enter your name and Sign in the register kept at the entrance counter before entering library
- Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff at the entrance counter.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken any where in the library premises
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or