Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 3, 2019 at 6:31 pm #51449
– Cloaking is used by a black hat method and it is one of the unethical practices in SEO. It uses the tools that provide deceiving mechanism for the search engines.
– This directs the webpage to a place that is not visible on the domain and the spiders or crawlers are analyzing for it.
– Cloaking provides the use of wrong pages that are loaded with the keyword and other content that is search engine optimized.
– This boosts the search engine results to rank the page higher on the search engines and provides unethical methods to advance the ranking of a web page.
– Cloaking only works when it uses CGI scripts in the hidden web page used to scan the IP address of the visitor that visiting the web page.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or