C Programming Tips
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css designed Design layout digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing mobile phones Photoshop QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing web pages Website Design
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 3, 2019 at 10:50 am #51434
1. Keep functions small and self-contained. Let the function do just one thing.
2. Have a set of unit tests for each function.
3. Whenever you fix a bug, write a unit test to ensure it is fixed.
4. Design your APIs with 1 in mind.
These points will get you 50% of the way to easier to debug code in any language.
Consider C++ though. It’s a more expressive language that can automate some otherwise difficult code. See RAII. It also has ways to make sure certain bad code constructs just fail to compile.
All the Best!
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or