Bootstrap Grid System in Web Designing
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- April 13, 2019 at 10:19 am #55642
Bootstrap is an open-source CSS framework focused at responsive, mobile-first front-end web development.
1) A bootstrap grid system is a series of containers, rows, and columns.
2) This grid system allows up to 12 columns across the page.
3) It includes predefined classes for easy layout options.
4) The layout of the grids changes when the screen size changes.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or