Bootstrap Container in Web Designing
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Digital Marketing / SEO Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- April 10, 2019 at 11:18 am #55612
1) Bootstrap Container is used to set the content’s margins which are dealing with the responsive behaviors of a layout.
2) It contains the row elements which are the containers of columns, known as the grid system.
3) In Bootstrap container you can put HTML code and it is a part within the page where the content of the website can be placed to make it responsive and fast.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or