Benefits of Using Bootstrap
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- April 8, 2019 at 11:20 am #55580
The speed of development is one of its major advantages. If you want to develop an application or a website quickly, it is important to use the Bootstrap framework.
The major benefits of using Bootstrap are:
1) Bootstrap is a free and open-source Web Designing Framework.
2) It supports all web browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, etc.
3) It’s a very powerful mobile first front-end framework.
4) It’s very easy to start as one needs to have an idea of HTML and CSS only to work with it.
5) We can design a responsive website by using Bootstrap framework, which adjusts to desktop, tablet, and mobile.
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or