Benefits of CSS sprites?
Thread TagsAdobe Illustrator Adobe InDesign Adobe Photoshop Android Development Android Programming Android Studio Automation Testing C / C++ Programming Career Options College Lounge css digital marketing Fireworks Graphic Design Graphic designing Graphics Design Graphics Designing HTML? Illustrator Internship Training logo Design logo designing Magento Photoshop PHP Programming QA react-native Scroll Website SEO Single Page Website Stock Managment System Testing Typography UI UI/UX Development UI Design UI Designing UI development User Interface UX Design Viewport Web Designing Website Design Wordpress wp
Log in with your username and password
Register for free!
Registration at Smart Mentors is completely free and takes only a few seconds. By registering you’ll gain:
- Full Posting Privileges.
- Access to Private Messaging.
- Optional Email Notification.
- Ability to Fully Participate.
- Author Replies
- January 15, 2019 at 11:41 am #51965
Benefits of using CSS sprites are
1. It is a technique where one has a large image containing a set of small images. Those images can be broken down with the help of CSS to disintegrate into multiple images.
2. It helps large images or pages to load faster hence, saving a lot of time. It cuts back HTTP requests. It is also flexible over the website’s layout and design.
3. The concept of CSS sprites is used to reduce the loading time for a web page because it combines the various small images into one image. It reduces the number of HTTP requests and hence the loading time
You must be register. Registration is 100% free.to reply to this thread.Please or